The Daily Telegraph, toady 13 October 2023

Has published photos of some of the babies that the Hamas terrorists desecrated this week. 

It's truly heart breaking .

All those people who denied this atrocity should weep and pray for those poor innocent children. 

I understand there is widespread scepticism about the precise number of babies killed by Hamas and the methods of murder, which is totally normal behaviour and not at all sinister.

Well, I do weep for the death of these children.

At least, to the same extent I wept for the death of children in Ukraine, in Yemen, in Rwanda, in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Vietnam, in Chile, in the wars in Central America and in the Balkans. And indeed, the Palestinian children who have suffered at the hands of Israel over the course of my life.

What is so f*cking special about these children that the media - particularly the Torygraph - is making such a fuss?

benj_warrant13 Oct 23 09:58

What is so f*cking special about these children that the media - particularly the Torygraph - is making such a fuss?

these ones weren't clinging to lilos in the Channel so they're innocent 

I said it happened but just questioned some of the initial reporting as we all know that in times of war especially the participants like to put a bit of spin on things.

I am sure it happened.

The Financial Times has published its verified report about one particular settlement which conclusively shows the terrorists arriving and at least 4 people led away and murdered by the Islamic terrorists. I am sure there is a lot of other proof too.

Because dead Vietnamese &c babies were not killed by people who want the complete, total, and utter eradication of every single Vietnamese &c?