Defining RoF Survey of 2023

1- Which class are you:

A- Your RoRo / Bentley takes you around driven by a chauffeur and you take your horse to inspect your estate

B- You have a BMW 7 series and a top of the range Range Rover or similar in the driveway of your detached 4 to 5 bedroom house Hampstead or equivalent (in other cities) with trimmed hedges, of course

C - You have your CRV or Rav4 in your driveway or outside your semidetached in the burbs and, to compensate, you have a trimmed poodle

D - you have your Astra or other hatchback outside your flat or terraced two bed.

E - You commute in public transport (doesn't matter which one) daily and gregs is your lunch mate

2- What is the most precious item on your desk at the moment (excludes you or your screen);

3 - The most expensive meal you have had, where was it and was it worth it

4 - The song that crosses your mind when you think of your Uni days

5 - Pick a country (other than your home country) where you would like to settle down or would have liked to - has to be a different continent. 

6 - What's your pet's name (or recent pet...)

1. n/a

2.wallet

3. who keeps track of the cost of meals?  Weird.

4. it was 4 years. there were a lot of songs.

5. No interest in retiring to a different continent.  

6. Don't have a pet or recent pet.

1- Which class are you:

B is the closest but this is really weird. 

2- What is the most precious item on your desk at the moment (excludes you or your screen); photo of the kids. There is nothing of any monetary value other than boring computer kit on my desk. There are some moderately expensive Japanese prints on my office wall. 

3 - The most expensive meal you have had, where was it and was it worth it - High end sushi in Tokyo. I was glad I did it, wouldn't necessarily do it again given the cost.  

4 - The song that crosses your mind when you think of your Uni days. Loads!  But first one that came to mind now was bitter sweet symphony by the Verve. 

5 - Pick a country (other than your home country) where you would like to settle down or would have liked to - has to be a different continent.  - Sort of in love with Croatia at the moment. 

6 - What's your pet's name (or recent pet...) - Hugo. 

1. B minus

2. Most precious thing on the desk is probably a photo of me and Mrs K when we first met. It’s a proper photo, back when you had cameras and film and stuff, taken by a friend so I don’t have the negative. 

3. A bank hired out Le Manoir for a deal closing thingy, including overnight stays. My recollection of the food is hazy. The wine hazier. I have no idea if it was worth it.

4. Anything on either the first Stone Roses album or Screamadelica

5. Japan, although this is entirely hypothetical, as getting Japanese citizenship is tricky

6. Loki