For our Legal & Business Affairs department we are looking as of now for a
Team Lead Legal Clearance m | f
- full time, Frankfurt am Main -
- Responsible for legal advice on clearance matters for future Nintendo products and services with particular focus on EU regulatory requirements for electronic products and consumer protection requirements
- Collaborating with special competencies on data protection, youth protection, intellectual property rights in other teams of the Legal department
- Acting as functional team lead for the Legal Clearance team
- Working in close cooperation with legal colleagues from other Nintendo entities
- Law Degree from a European jurisdiction or a comparable legal qualification
- Several years of relevant professional experience, preferably from working in a law firm or international corporate environment
- Comprehensive experience and expertise in relevant case law pertaining to EU product regulatory requirements and legal questions typically arising in Research and Development
- Proven leadership skills and a team-work oriented mind-set
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, German as well as any other European language would be a plus
- Well-structured and process-oriented thinking as well as very good coordination and communication skills
Applications should include a CV and cover letter.
A multi-faceted role within a team of talented colleagues awaits the successful applicant. We look forward to receiving your application via our website.
Thanks to our products Nintendo Switch™ and Nintendo 3DS™, we are one of the leading manufacturers of video games and consoles in the field of interactive entertainment. Our intention is to reach everyone with our products – regardless of age, gender or experience with games. A strong and motivated team, superior quality, new concepts, the creative development and implementation of game ideas, combined with a sophisticated sales strategy, enable us to constantly surprise players with new and innovative products.