Holy fck @ the Online Safety Bill #825194

Rof Royalty20 Sep 23 12:43

This will not be misused at all.

it's pretty awful

but that is probably not going to stop me howling with laughter when Nadine Dorries is the first person jailed under this for sending an ill advised tweet

no whatsapp for people who set out to lie and thereby intend to cause non-trivial* harm

(*by the by it's good to see a PE buzzword to finally make it into the mainstream)

"knows to be false" 

This is really going to crack down on those anti-vaccers and alt right types who take advantage of vulnerable people on the internet for personal gain 

Many Roffers have been cucked by such types

So I'm for it 

’Transwomen are women

Transwomen are men

SEND HER DOWN‘

Why do middle aged social conservatives see everything through the prism of their weird obsession with trans folk?

Many TRAs (including "India" Willoughby) claim that sex isn't binary and that trans women have actually changed biological sex from male to female.  They know that's false, and they've definitely caused more than non-trivial harm to others by doing so.  

It's a batsh1t mental law, but could have people on both ends of the spectrum caught.  Andrew Bridgen and Nadine Dorries on the one end and Owen Jones and Billy Bragg on the other.  That would be hilarious if it wasn't so ridiculous.

Many TRAs (including "India" Willoughby) claim that sex isn't binary and that trans women have actually changed biological sex from male to female.  They know that's false, and they've definitely caused more than non-trivial harm to others by doing so.  

This is a lie, and a particularly retarded one.  No-one seriously thinks any such thing, and even if they did no-one has been harmed by it.

Katie Montgomerie and India Willoughby have both said they have changed their biological sex.

You'll have to google yourself for the other screenshots and radio interviews they've done because they've blocked me on twotter, sensitive little sausages that they are.

This is a lie, and a particularly retarded one. 

I think it's quite shockingly ableist and non-inclusive word like "retarded", Warren, but if anyone on this thread comes across as retarded, I think most people can see it's you.

Would you like to apologise and admit you were wrong?

It genuinely amazes me how little Warren bothers to look into these matters before posting his very strong manly opinions.

Then again, he didn't check whether the bloke he shagged was a bloke before he bent one up him, and that's why we are where we are.

you know which online users should be locked up and have the key thrown away?  people who sign a document with one signature ... which locks the doc so if you want to sign it you have to print the fvcker and sign it and scan it.  for them, no punishment is too much

Question, could this affect normal business communications?

If you write a lie in an email to someone, intending to worry them into changing their position and doing a deal, is that significant psychological harm?

Most negotiations are made up of lies to some extent.

MAIDSTONE

Now results in 10 years in the gaol 

THEY ARE KNOCKING HOUSES DOWN 

RESTRICTIONS WILL NEVER END

VACCINES ARE 5G 

Clergs basically on for a life sentence 

"if you write a lie in an email to someone, intending to worry them into changing their position and doing a deal, is that significant psychological harm"

Erm slight issue with code of conduct and misrepresentation laws

If you write a lie in an email to someone, intending to worry them into changing their position and doing a deal, is that significant psychological harm?

No, this law will only be used to prosecute people who are mean online to thin skinned Tory MPs and GBeebies hosts.