Vault 105

As the previous vault thread got horribly vandalized by me and stix having a silly fight... I have redesignated Tecco Towers as vault 105.  The following therefore applies.  ONLY vault related conversation here please, no cripfighting.

Inspired by a combination of fallout and a couple of my friends.

Tecco Towers is hereby renamed Vault 105.  When the cannibalism etc starts, selected vault participants will be eligible for a room in a secret, secure, remote and self sufficient location.

I think we are probably looking at sustaining a community of about 25-30 people.  

If you wish to reserve a room, please make a note here with your Rof name, experience that may be relevant (gardening, fishing, mechanical, woodworking etc) to be considered.

Judy gets a free pass. Ofc.

Anyone who owns firearms gets a priority, we do need security beyond the deadly labradoodle and high walls of tecco towers.

I look forward to receiving your applications

No one gives a flying feck over your nonsensical shelter, your fictitious ‘mates’, or frankly anything to do with your absurd fantasy life in Porthemmet.

I’m trying to remember which fookwit you are again, hiding behind random usernames etc.  hanners maybe? I dunno.  Just take a great big piece of wood, preferably blunt at one end, the blunter the better, and shove it right up your gaping multiraped cavernous anus.

Thanks ever so.

This is boring

We need more details of the out of control, drunken brawl in the Strand

Has to be more to it, otherwise Stix wouldn't keep bringing it up

Was there any inappropriateness, other than fisticuffs obv ? 

I know how to cook a hedgehog.  you roll it in lot's of mud and bake it in the coals.  when you peel the mud off the spines come off easily.  I must have learned that in cubs.  God bless the 1980s.  

given they are nearing endangered status it might not be the best food source.