We are currently recruiting within our Planning and Compulsory Purchase team and keen to speak to bright, talented lawyers with at least one year's experience in planning law.
Our market-leading planning and compulsory purchase lawyers provide strategic advice to clients across a range of industry sectors and are “highly respected nationwide as a key player in the area” and “open and straight in dealings. Lovely to work with” (L500, 2021). The team is recognised as Tier 1 in the legal directories and operates at the top level of the legal market, delivering planning and CPO advice to clients in the private and public sectors across the UK. We are involved in the entire development process – from devising consenting strategy to project delivery and everything in between.
We are committed to finding the right person for this role and are open to discussing flexible working patterns.
- Strong academics, coupled with evidence of good quality training and have gained recent, relevant work experience focused on planning and CPO.
- A strong team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, client and commercial skills.
- Adaptable and able to deal with complex work.
- You will need to be a SRA registered lawyer
- Click here for a full overview of our brilliant reward package and find out more about the benefits of a legal career with Burges Salmon, here.
We're committed to finding the right person for this role and we're open to discussing flexible working, full time or part time working patterns.
It's important to us that our organisation represents the diverse community in which we operate and we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and identities. As a Disability Confident employer we will provide a fully accessible recruitment process.
Would you like to learn more? If so, please contact Chris Jenkinson - 0117 307 2246 - for an informal and confidential conversation.