Due to vacancy in our team, we have an opening for a mid level lawyer with sound Projects Finance background within a law firm environment. Based in Singapore, this practice has an excellent market reputation and will provide the opportunity to gain top quality experience across a diverse range of work including cross-border deals.
· Mid-Level B&F role - Projects Finance
· Magic Circle law firm
· Truly international environment and globally integrated firm
This role allows you to lead matters and work closely with teams of lawyers as well as provide exposure to challenging deals. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
· Provide client guidance on all aspects of B&F deals;
· Negotiate on behalf of clients;
· Advise clients on legal requirements;
· Produce internal articles, keep up to date with industry changes;
· Create B&F related client briefings; and
· Work closely with teams of Partners and lawyers from across our firm.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be academically strong and have solid B&F - Projects Finance experience within a law firm environment and be not only technically excellent but also have a strong client focus. In addition, you should have the following attributes:
· Demonstrate a keen interest and enthusiasm to learn about our clients' businesses
· Work well in teams and motivate / coach juniors
· Be autonomous and self motivated
· Good relationship building skills
· Enjoy solving problems rather than merely identifying them
· 2-5 PQE (on the UK scale)
· Qualified in Singapore law jurisdiction and candidate must be residing in Singapore.