A full-time vacancy exists for a Legal Counsel to work in an established pharmaceutical company located in Surrey (M25 Junction 11/13).
Competitive salary package available, dependent on experience.
1. Qualified solicitor, BA/BS/LLB degree or equivalent practical experience
2. At least 3+ years PQE essential
3. Eligible to work in the United Kingdom (EU/overseas candidates welcome and supported)
4. Experience (essential) in drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial agreements e.g. distribution agreements, supply agreements, manufacturing agreements
5. Experience (desirable) in intellectual property, regulatory compliance and risk management
6. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry advantageous - those with life sciences experience are encouraged to apply.
Provision of legal advice to senior commercial management and various scientific departments to inform on business and regulatory strategy.
Advise on legal challenges, risks, and company policies.
Advise senior management and business clients on various aspects of English and European law.
Negotiate a range of agreements with customers and partners throughout EMEA.
Consult on a range of commercial agreements and create and maintain templates that comply with company policies and local law. Draft and maintain templates that comply with company policies and local law.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
Strong analytical capability with excellent attention to detail
Pragmatic problem-solving skills
Strong technical knowledge with the ability to balance multiple priorities against strict deadlines
Excellent communicator comfortable with dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Fluent in written and verbal business English
Please reply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org