Socrates Training needs a talented lawyer to help us develop our compliance e-learning and precedents.
- Interesting work.
- A friendly, supportive team.
- And the chance to work flexibly in a fast growing business.
We need another lawyer to join our happy team, working on compliance documentation and courses.
Socrates makes e-learning and supporting precedents for law firms, accountants and estate agents. Have a look at our website www.socrates-training.co.uk.
We keep growing and growing. So we need someone to share the load who
– is clever (not just a good technical lawyer but also practical and quick to grasp new rules and complex ideas)
– writes well (we pride ourselves on a succinct and unstuffy style)
– is either experienced and knowledgeable about compliance issues, or familiar with law firm management
– is reliable and a good team member.
Experience of training in general and e-learning in particular would be an advantage.
You are likely to need at least five years’ PQE or equivalent.
The work is flexible and interesting. We all work from home, and part time is fine. We meet in London, every week or two, and talk all the time on the phone. There is a lot of scope for your role to grow if you wish.
It would be a massive advantage if you have experience of training and writing course materials, especially on compliance topics like AML, GDPR and SRA Code of Conduct. But we appreciate it will take most people time to get their heads around the subject matter and the style, and are happy to support you if you have talent and commitment.