Clifford Chance has been awarded the "Most Innovative National Firm of the Year" and the "Equity Deal of the Year" for the IPO of Adyen at the IFLR Europe awards 2019.
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms. Amongst our clients are some of the world's largest financial institutions and corporations and we advise on deals that are at the forefront of legal developments. The key areas of our expertise include: Corporate , Capital Markets, Banking & Finance, Investment Funds, Tax, Litigation and Employment.
We have a well-established sector focus and our team includes specialists who advise on Dutch, UK and international law. Clifford Chance is considered to be one of the best firms in the Netherlands by clients and peers alike. With around 130 lawyers and 23 Partners, the office has a very friendly atmosphere, and from the moment you arrive you’ll have the chance to make a real difference through the work you do.
Our Dutch Banking Group is consistently ranked Tier 1 in all leading directories. The development of our practice has been driven by our support to our clients' business needs, where and when they need it.
Our in depth Dutch and English law capabilities combined with the product and sector expertise offered by the team sets us apart from our competitors. This combination also ensures that you, as an integral part of that team (including as part of a wider cross-office team), will participate in leading major market-shaping transactions both in the Netherlands and other jurisdictions serviced by the team. This includes, among others, Asia and Africa.
As a member of our Banking, Finance & Capital Markets department, you will work on a wide-range of legal services, advising our clients on:
- Syndicated lending
- Acquisition financing
- Trade and commodity financing
- Project financing
- Asset financing
- Financial restructuring transactions
What we are looking for?
- 0-2 years experience in the Banking, Finance & Capital Markets area (or one of these areas) ideally gained within a large international law firm.
- Qualification as an English solicitor or qualified in another common law jurisdiction open to re-qualifying as an English solicitor) at NQ-2 years' PQE level the ability to deliver a first rate service to our clients that exceeds their expectations.
- Awareness and understanding of the teamwork ethic that is an inherent part of being able to deliver first class client service.
- Dutch language skills (advantageous but not essential).
- Commitment, team spirit and communication skills are required qualities to progress in a stimulating environment.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment to favour professional and personal blossoming.
- Autonomous file management in collaboration with your colleagues.
- An individualized professional relationship with local and international clients.
- A training programme to develop your legal and business skills with our Clifford Chance Academy.
- Relocation services are provided.
Interested? Please upload your application letter and cv. For further information, please contact Nina Rolsma (Recruitment Manager) via +31 20 711 9351.