Villa in Tuscany for July 2020 - help please

This is a genuine first world problem, and none the simpler for that.  

I need to book a nice villa in Tuscany near Siena this summer.  Two or possibly three weeks commencing in mid-July and sleeping at least eight and preferably ten or twelve.  Pool and tennis court would be nice but not essential.  

All bright ideas, suggestions, abuse, friends of friends who might have one etc. gratefully received.  

Let the RoF hive-mind do its best.....

@a perfectly normal human being11 Feb 20 20:02

I’m very definitely along the scale of what you refer to as middle-class-ness.   

That shouldn’t be a surprise. Anyone who works as a lawyer probably will be.  

The only thing that’s odd here is your hostility to it.  

And yes, Association Football is a boring game, played by w**kers. But you don’t need to be middle-class to think that.  Welsh or Kiwi or Irish or Australian will do fine.  

Holidaylettings.com is your best bet but for that long a period, with that specific a criteria and only a few months before you’re due to go it’s going to be a serious struggle.

If you weren’t so specific about location might be a bit easier.

Heh @ Laz.

The Australian domestic soccer league is teetering on the edge of insolvency.  Yes lots of people play it - primarily pre-teen boys and girls whose mums don't want them to get hurt and who switch to rugby or football (yeah, what we call football) as soon as they're old enough to tell mumsie to piss off.

Some may claim to follow Man U or Chelsea, the ABC dutifully reports some results as part of its diversity commitments and  approximately every four years your average Aussie might have some idea of whether we've been knocked out of the World Cup yet (if we even qualified) but that's about it.

Rugby is with its arcane rules and stop start episodic nature is a socially and geographically niche sport whose supporters largely grew up with it - football is the sport that conquered the world - I love both sports but there is a reason one is so much more popular than the other

"but there is a reason one is so much more popular than the other"

Yes, that reason being most people are bears of very little brain and complicated games bother them

Sorry about all the football / rugby / Aussie rules stuff.

Thanks very much to everybody who actually tackled my first world problem.  

Any further suggestions for Tuscan villas gratefully received.  Even if they are more than 15 miles from Siena.