- Outdated idea, surely.
- Partners can live perfectly fulfilling lives in separate Covid-secure households, never physically interacting directly.
- It's perfectly possible to interact with each other via video conferencing service
- Children can be conceived by first delivering seminal fluid to be tested for Covid in a lab, and thereafter by artificial insemination
- Children can also be cared for remotely. One day with one parent, then an approved Covid-secure courier delivers the child to the other parent, and so on.
- This way the chances of Covid spreading within a household are reduced by 67%, future projections are expected to show.
- Eliminates lengthy commute from one household to another - you could be doing an exciting Zoom class instead.
- This is the future.
The supposed necessity of living in the same house to be in a relationship or married