ROF Summer Drinks - Fri 13th Aug - The Fence Farringdon from 530pm

Everyone be there - karaoke to follow after. 

I'd definitely attend those Barry.

Shame team sane think people going for drinks is an insult to those who have had a bad pandemic (see the other thread, was very odd, even for team sane).

Right. I'm going to shut down and head to drinks.

Where are you all sat?

I'm wearing white trousers, a white checked shirt, blue waistcoat and yellow tie and maybe a blue jacket, depending how cold it is outside. 

The Team Sane drinks sound great.

Davos, I think you misunderstood my thread from yesterday quite a bit. I can’t be bothered to go back to check but it was possibly because of how I worded it. Team Sane is the true Team Chin all Year. Chinning should have never stopped for a pandemic. Team Chin On seem to me to be people who argue that because we can go to pubs now, let’s just forget about all the injustice of the last year, and it wasn’t even that bad. Just let it go. That’s how it often appears anyway.

Lads lads lads chinny chin chin how does BigDave and his +1 get access to the table please? Will be arriving in c.45 mins and will be in a flowery shirt

and BigDave is not big

or called dave

We’re in the same place BigDave. Look for the group in the far left corner at the back of the beer garden by the Aperol Spritz sign. Several first timers have come for drinks as well as several former posters turned lurkers 

‘Team Sane is the true Team Chin all Year.’

bollox, Team Sane are Team Sit In Your House and Scream On The Internet About Fascist Muzzles And Nazi Check In Codes while the rest of us hit the boozer

If I organize a Team Thanos drinks, would there be any takers? Obviously you may not want to leave your drink unattended in case we slip some arsenic in, or maybe you do ...

Only just back in London - motorway closed after massive crash and was trapped in a 3 hr detour. Any of you guys now at karaoke? If so pl confirm exactly where and to what time you will be there. Tnx. 

Peace out and sincere apologies to anyone who heard my Mr Wendal 

high point was Boom shake shake the room and others’ efforts on rapping the instrumental 

Great night everyone - was particularly good to meet all the first timers at drinks - there’s hope for ROF Drinks in the 2020s!

my head is splitting and I’m still in bed but it was worth it. 

Apologies stru and others that I couldn't make it to karaoke in time - was just setting off when the dreaded call came in from California on one of our deals with an issue that took an age to resolve. 

I guess there's always next time......  I hope