So after being on here for about a month or so I have decided to leave. As I go I had a few observations: -
- This website is very addictive.
- The time spent on here is almost totally a waste of time.
- My work has been impacted negatively by wasting time on here. I am amazed some of you are able to keep your jobs given the huge amount of time you waste every day.
- I think that some of you have quite deep psychological problems that you should get some help with. This place is really not healthy for you.
- There is a huge amount of bitchy bile, very little humour and zero acceptance of differing views on here. How toxic and awful must your workplaces be for you to choose to engage here.
- Do yourselves a favour, log off, talk to real people, live in the real world. Except for Traumatico - you stay away from real people you dick.