1. Obviously totally out of order. But so, equally was the BLM/Antifa inspired take over of several square blocks of Seattle as well as the BLM riots in multiple American cities. Democrat politicians rightly condemning the Trump riot should think on their sins to the extent that they failed to swiftly condemn the BLM riots for what they were - unacceptable lawlessness.
2. Presumably those rioters who entered the office of Nancy Pelosi and rifled through papers are going to get hit not just with burglary/public order charges but also national security charges (as presumably the Speaker of the House is privy to national security information and therefore has classified information in her office) and is therefore looking at some eye-watering amount of time in a very nasty federal prison.
3. Several Trump rioters were helpfully carrying Confederate flags, just in case you were unsure as to whether they were anti-democratic racists or not.
4. Given the Confederacy illegally split from the Union over the issue of slavery, thereby precipitating a bloody civil war, describing anyone carrying a Confederate flag as a "patriot", as Trump did, is ironic in the extreme.
5. The GOP in its current incarnation, does, thankfully, appear to be turbofvcked for eternity as a result of its shameful pandering to Trump.
6. One would think that the grounds for removing Trump from office under the 25th (if that is the correct amendment) are now made out, but whether politically it is expedient to do that as opposed to keeping in him some sort of quasi (White) house-arrest for the next 14 days, remains to be seen.
7. Is there literally anything more pathetic than those T-shirts with the face of Donald Trump, an obese 70 something draft dodger spoilt millionaire playboy, super-imposed on the torso of John Rambo, a fictional Vietnam War veteran?