- Currently in Asia visiting dying relative.
- Life is normal. Hospitals entirely fine. Gyms and bars open. Daily death rates single digits. Shops are crowded. My mental health recovering rapidly.
- Through surgical interventions (border controls, contact tracing, sharp short lockdowns) country avoided metastasis of COVID infection.
- In contrast UK government completely failed to act at tumour stage.
- UK now going through chemotherapy (extended lockdowns) with obvious side effects.
- Won’t forgive conservatives for letting UK get to this stage.
- UK very lucky to have vaccine factories in Oxford and Wrexham. No vaccines here (UK and EU won’t export).
- There is no point to these messages.
COVID is cancer. Lockdown is chemo
Join the discussion