BJ it is being reported will resign sometime in 2021

When Brexit is done and Covid is “done” he apparently cannot live on 160K and doesn’t want to wait four more years until he can make his millions in the dinner circuit like Blair and May.

serious question where and how does he spend money given mostly he doesn’t pay for much , and was earning £ 1MM a year before being PM.

arent most of his children over 16 now ?

You know how you spend your whole paycheck on cheap 'spoons ale?

He is like that but with top notch claret.

I doubt he pays for many drinks himself . What is a pay check ?

People are saying that yes. Don't ask for a link or you are basically Hitlers personal fluffer.

BJ is reportedly not well and may be suffering the effects of 'Long Covid'.

Suffering the effects of long alcoholism more like 

Long covid will be the excuse, it won't save him from going down in history as one of the worst though. 

We’ve had a pretty bad run, what with may and brown too

It only becomes clear when someone is promoted beyond their level of competence. He probably doesn't care too much. He did it, got his portrait on the wall, do something else.

I do a bit of consultancy work for a large Government department to keep things sticking over.  The mood music from those who go to meetings 'at the next level' is that he isn't well and will probably look to hand over to someone else in the next year.  

Royalty I don’t think he was in the badness league of those three

Dave was restrained from doing anything too stupid by having the Lib Dems check his homework.

As soon as he was allowed out on his own it all went south pretty quickly. 

Good. We may get Starmer sooner than I’d hoped.

If he does this I think he should have to reimburse the taxpayer for the cost of his general election. 

I guess it’s too much to hope that his brand will be so tainted that he’s never going to get paid what an ex-PM would otherwise command.

in the grand ranking of british pms, brown sits several places above theresa may 

and there’s clear air between may and both cameron and bodge. the latter eton pair languish right near the bottom amidst the most damaging pms this country has seen

history will remark upon both may and brown as being poor, and flawed personalities, but basically both made credible attempts to run the country within their skillsets and having been dealt rotten turds. that’s far more than can be said for dave and bodge

of course may was and is deeply flawed ideologically as a little englander, so that’s why she ends up so much worse than brown

I have to disagree. You’re not giving enough credit for election winning which is actually the main function of the pm. May is worst then brown. They are the ones at the bottom. 

Gordon Brown would have been an excellent PM were it not for two things:

• His extremely poor communication skills; and
  • His tenure coinciding with the GFR.

success at elections is the most retarded measure of a pm i have ever heard

that only bears value as a party leader

as a pm it’s totally fucking moronic to use that as a measure. the better u r at winning elections, the more important it is that u do something with it.

OUR LATTER-DAY WINSTON CHURCHILL WILL NEVER DESERT US!!

BUT IF ANYONE WILL HAVE EARNED A REST AFTER A WORLD BEATING RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS THAT HAS ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES GREEN WITH ENVY AND LEADING US TO THE PROMISED LAND OF THE SUNLIT UPLANDS IT WILL BE HIM!!

I think you can get credit for winning an election after you've had a clear run as Prime Minister.  Blair was the last PM to do that.

i graciously accept ur admission of defeat

in the grand ranking of british pms, brown sits several places above theresa may and there’s clear air between may and both cameron and bodge. the latter eton pair languish right near the bottom amidst the most damaging pms this country has seen

history will remark upon both may and brown as being poor, and flawed personalities, but basically both made credible attempts to run the country within their skillsets and having been dealt rotten turds. that’s far more than can be said for dave and bodge

of course may was and is deeply flawed ideologically as a little englander, so that’s why she ends up so much worse than brown

Word. 

Stanley Johnstone has stated that he intends to take French

citizenship after Brexit 

History will not treat BJ well.

sums him up if he going fuck off after 2 years to let someone else sort out his mess. The story of his life. 

HISTORY WILL RECORD THAT BORIS JOHNSON IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ENGLISHMEN WHO EVER LIVED!!

HE IS AMAZING!!

I LOVE HIM!!

P.S. AND WASN’T HE FUNNY ON HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU HE WAS SO FUNNY HE WAS JUST HILARIOUS SO FUNNY

P.P.S. AND HIS HAIR IS SO MESSY AND THAT PROVES HE IS COMPLETELY GENUINE HE IS LIKE A LOVEABLE NAUGHTY SCHOOLBOY LIKE JUST WILLIAM OH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE IS SO FUNNY

Stanley Johnstone has stated that he intends to take French citizenship after Brexit

I'm 99% sure he isn't eligible. 

what serge said

brown gets a couple of extra points for accurately calling that awful woman bigoted (in private)

he loses them a couple of days later for the half arsed apology for the cameras tho

Ebit what is your obsession with Boris and when he might resign?  You’ve predicted it almost as many times as Laz has changed career.

Who is this Stanley Johnstone?

A cross of Stanley Johnson and David Livingstone, I presume.

BoJo will not want to go down in history as the last PM of the United Kingdom.  So he will leave it to his successor to (ultimately) accede to the SNP's demands for a new indyref once they will a landslide in May 2021, and then win that indyref.  

If he does go it will indeed be because of money.  The PM does end up having to pay for quite a lot of expenses (particularly if they have kids) and Bodge is both broke and has expensive tastes (as well as a new baby). 

I suspect though that some wealthy supporter will find a way to slip him a few quid (probably through a very well paid job for Bodge's dad and/or his floozy). 

the idea that this doss cunt will get to choose when he goes is monstrously offensive

especially if the reason is to enable him to make an even bigger packet from his rambling and meritless “writing”

what the fuck is he doing being PM in the first place

should be on trial for his criminal incompetence

His mother was born on Versailles apparently

That on its own won't be enough.

If his mother was a French citizen at the time of his birth, then he is already French and all he needs to do is prove it. There's no need to wait for that and I don't see why he would wait, given that he is already in his 80s. 

If she wasn't a French citizen at the time of his birth (and even if she was one at the time of her birth she may not have still been one at the time of his birth), then he isn't French.

Either he already is French and just needs to formalise his situation, or he has no grounds to apply for citizenship.

Surely he won't be making money on the after dinner circuit.  Who is going to invite him? I was astonished that Travers Smith took back that wretched disgrace Nicky Morgan but who is going to pay good money for Joris?

Who would pay good money for any of them? But people do so I'm sure some people are daft enough to pay good money for him.

Well you wouldn't actively alienate your entire workforce by having Bill Clinton or Tony Blair speak at your corporate away day

Tony Blair and Bill Clinton are at least good speakers.

Agree with Threepwood; Boris won't earn much on the after dinner circuit . . . . . . be lucky to have a mass gathering of more than 6.

The only houses Boris Johnson is capable of bringing down are:

1. Houses full of mental defectives 
  2. The UK economy