15,500 complaints...

...and 500,000 switched off.

I wonder why it's not being discussed?

though it's warlord so it will be some cock womblish piece of nonsense

Your head must be up your arse, or like the TV news this morning, you are not comfortable about discussing it either.

OK then.

*is none the wiser*

*does not watch TV news and is not in the UK*

wtf are you talking about?    Why would you put the topic of discussion in OP?

One of the most complained about things on TV in the last decade appears to be a 'none issue' based on the lack of attention it's getting on the main news channels.

My guess is because they are all too scared to have an opinion on it.

I thought so.

Stick to the mundane. Geez this board got boring.

Dunno what this is about but 15,500 snowflakes need to get out more

Its the Diveristy thing we all discussed days ago and forgot about because we're not massive racists.

It might help if we knew what we were supposed to have an opinion on.

I’ve been outside and on a work meeting so far this morning so no idea what night or night not be in the news so perhaps you could explain.

Complaining about tv ffs, bloody snowflakes. What’s wrong with free speech?

It has not been mentioned on any news I have seen or heard today  

It has not been mentioned on any news I have seen or heard today  

That is because it is the Diversity thing that was on last week.

Just BBC being called out on it's arts degree producers ,desperately trying to be 'relevant ' by 'pushing the boundaries '

The people aren't fooled

The sooner the whole leftist  sewage mess is shut down / sold to Murdoch, the better

ITV playing with fire then

The people are not mocked

And have long memories

Heh.  The solid attention span is what the People are known for.

Ah. Yes well clearly ITV should know better than to try and appeal to anyone other than the kinds of white (/gammon hued) "native" Briton who voted leave because they want their country back. They alone are the guardians of British culture and the sole arbiters of what is relevant/acceptable. 

so is this a result of BBC leftism or a decision taken by a commercial populist television channel Forster?   You utter utter tool.

Do we know who was organising the complaints and manufacturing unrest?

I'd love to read what some of those complaints actually said

Correlation between gammon snowflakes and propensity to watch ITV must be fairly strong.

people should be able to divorce whether they agree with the political points being made and the question of whether political points should be ok on mainstream light entertainment terrestial TV. I think it should be a politics free zone.

FWIW, I 'm in favour of race equality in UK and elsewhere but don't agree with the idea, for eg , of 'white silence is violence'

I'm pretty sure a lot of red trouser wearing gammon considers itself too sophisticated to watch anything on ITV between 6pm and 10pm on a Saturday night.

*sits back and watches the sheeple leap and bleat about*

SummerSails

"I'm pretty sure a lot of red trouser wearing gammon considers itself too sophisticated to watch anything on ITV between 6pm and 10pm on a Saturday night."

-------------------------------

Guilty.

And yet I could watch Burgers, Brews & Ques, Man v Food (Adam Richman only) and Diners Drive-ins and Dives until I fossilised into my sofa.

Weird, innit?

Hairy bikers and pioneer woman can fuck off though. Like, RIGHT off. And barefoot contessa. And Rachel Choo. And anything cake related.

Ainsley's good. Jamie Oliver is suprisingly watchable. That ponce from the Guardian is tolerable (Nigel slater?). Tom Kerridge is ace. Man Fire Food was good, but has vanished.

Basically, I only watch Food Network.

Who knew 15k still watch BGT. I didn't even know it was on. The last person i remember if the opera singer, there was a dog, a father and son dancing team and that child who made nasty jokes.

Well, i just u'tubed the routine on the basis of seeing what all this was about.  I don't watch BGT and am sad to say that putting it on BGT will have greatly limited the audience to what was a bloody excellent piece of choreography and storytelling.  Some people really do live sad little cloistered lives if they are even remotely offended by this.  It was superb.

Also, I bet the dribbling fvckwits won't stop with their complaints until they beat the previous "record" (re Roxanne wosername pretending she got duffed up by that bloke on thingiebob - only another 10,000 to go!), this will be like their very own Fvckwittery Badge of Honour.

WELL I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I HAVE DONE MY DUTY AND COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS DISGRACEFUL PERFORMANCE WHICH I WAS VERY UPSET TO READ HAD TAKEN PLACE!!

At last an objective view.

I don't watch BGT but saw a piece online over the weekend about the dance routine, so watched it online.

I wasn't struck by it, but I wasn't offended by it either. I couldn't see what the fuss was about tbh, however it seems odd that they used this platform, and maybe were fishing for the kind of response it got.

The whole of western civilisation seem obsessed by something that is predominantly US centric and whilst I think we all agree that in a lot of countries black people get a rough ride, there are always going to be sectors of the population that feel victimised. The underbelly of the US movement could be seen as a cause for concern, but not for the UK. Luckily we haven't got the levels of madness seen on the streets in the US.

Highlighting injustice is important across all media outlets, but the fuzzy line between that and the political ideology of BLM in the US is a tricky one.

There is so much wrong with your post that i cannot even be bothered to pick it apart Warlord.  You are a disgrace.  God only knows why RoF allows this bullsh1t on here.  Trolling or genuinely ambiguous about racism is not a look i want any part of.

Nigel Slater always looks like he needs a good wash, and you want to use the china oput of the cabinet and not out of his kitchen

Some people do get their knickers in a twist of the smallest things....as evidenced by 15k BGT viewers @ Bailey.

there are far more than 15,000 racists in the UK unfortunately

Worrying post by you there Bails*. Had you down as one of the sensible ones on here

Policing a city with 200,000 black on black killings a year is a tough job

You're right there Guy. 

They're probably the 500,000 who turned off, but didn't complain.Possibly because they can't write.

200,000 killings a year in one city?  Gosh.

Well you have to admire Judge Dredd, because I can only imagine that is Megacity 1 that you are talking about there.

I have never watched  that programme but I did see a clip and it seemed fine as long as they would also allow a dance about black men killing white people which I assume they would.

it seemed fine as long as they would also allow a dance about black men killing white people which I assume they would

AND A DANCE ABOUT THE BLACK MEN TRYING TO STEAL OUR WOMEN!!

OF COURSE THAT DANCE WILL NEED TO BE DANCED BY A WHITE DANCE GROUP - FAIR’S FAIR - SO THE WHITE DANCERS REPRESENTING THE DANGEROUS BLACK MEN WILL NEED TO PAINT THEIR FACES BLACK SO THAT THE AUDIENCE DOESN’T GET CONFUSED

I had to lol at this massive sense of humour failure

Warlord14 Sep 20 09:24

One of the most complained about things on TV in the last decade appears to be a 'none issue' based on the lack of attention it's getting on the main news channels.

My guess is because they are all too scared to have an opinion on it.

Jellymonster14 Sep 20 09:24

Cbeebies been cancelled

Warlord14 Sep 20 09:30

I thought so.

Stick to the mundane. Geez this board got boring.

Funny how a dance supporting minority rights prompts 15,500 complaints but appearances by Katie Hopkins etc generate a fraction of that number (if any). It's ironic that the complainants are actually highlighting how things like this are needed. 

I watched it (notlive) because of the outrage. It reminded me of why I don't watch choreographed dance routines. Anyone offended by the content is an obvious bigot. I just hated it in the same way I hate starlight express.