in what is now becoming a fairly regular series of bonkers job adverts sets out some pretty exacting requirements for potential candidates. If you're interesting in this mining law job (no previous mining experience required) you should be aware that this role is definitively NOT FOR YOU if:
1. "your (sic) going to cry over having files thrown at you
2. "you get tired and feel you need to get a good night's sleep each night
3. "you are naturally insecure
4. you "feel cheated unless your (sic) not having lunch with your friends each day and making useless chat and gossip; about house prices, school catchment areas and dinner parties and generally talking about nothing
5. and last but not least, "your (sic) the type of person who values wearing trendy clothes over doing a good job
So if you're a completely secure, non-lunch eating, non-small-talking, non-wimpish, untrendy insomniac who's not adverse to a wee bit of assault and battery then this role sounds right up your straβe. Best of luck.