Legal charity and friends of RoF, the London Legal Support Trust
, are giving away an exclusive opportunity to ride the Olympic velodrome with world and Olympic champion, Dani King.
Date: Thursday 11 September
Location: Lee Valley Velodrome
Time: Various slots available between 12.30pm - 6pm
- an hour of track time with Dani King and training from the Lee Valley coaches;
- an hour of lunch or afternoon tea whilst taking part in a Q&A with Dani;
- a personalised signed photo of you and Dani;
- a chance to purchase framed action shots from the track session and;
- bring along spectators (but an additional cover charge will be made for their food).
You could win (or buy) the opportunity to take part in this amazing event whilst raising funds for two great causes: Legacy 300, who support Team GB athletes and LLST, in their work to raise much needed funds for providing free legal advice to the vulnerable in London and the South East.
You have only one week to secure your place, so please either:
to buy your raffle ticket(s) - 1 raffle ticket (£5) or 5 raffle tickets (£20)
to reserve your place(s) - 1 place (£450) or 5 places (£2,000)
The raffle will end at midnight on Wednesday 3 September
and the winner will be announced on Thursday 4 September.
If you are reserving a place there are only 16 places in each session, so if you are keen get in there quickly!
For more info please contact Natalia at LLST firstname.lastname@example.org.